Job offer for Post-doc position
Publié le April 11, 2017
Call for Applications
Date de l'évènement : du July 1, 2017 au July 31, 2018
" Mm-wave circuits in BiCMOS advanced technology "
In the framework of ECSEL European TARANTO project, coordinated by STMicroelectronics, Crolles, France, the IMEP-LAHC laboratory, Grenoble,
France, will recruit a post-doc for a duration of 12 Months (could be extended up to 24 Months).
The post-doc will work in a team composed of about ten persons who are making designs & characterizations in CMOS/BiCMOS technologies at RF and mm-wave frequencies.
He will participate to the supervision of a new PhD student that will be recruited in September, 2017, to work on the TARANTO project.
The TARANTO project is focused on the design of mm-wave circuits and systems, at frequencies above 110 GHz.
The post-doc that will be recruited will work towards the design of passive and active circuits, as for example:
• Transmission Lines (μstrip, slow-wave, SIW)
• Passive Circuits (for example power divider, coupler, filter, balun, Phase shifter, Butler Matrix)
• VCO, matching network for Power Amplifier
He will also participate to the devices characterization, with on-wafer measurements carried out with Vector Network Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer,
depending on the devices to be characterized.
• Knowledge of microwave network analysis: S-parameters, S- and ABCD-Matrix
• Knowledge in microwaves distributed circuits design: transmission lines, waveguides, circuits like power divider, coupler, filter, balun, Phase shifter, …
• Knowledge of simulation tools: Keysight ADS or equivalent, ANSYS HFSS
• Knowledge of design tools: Cadence
• Knowledge of MATLAB would be a “+”
STMicroelectronics850 Rue Jean Monnet
38920 Crolles IMEP-LAHC
3, Parvis Louis Néel - CS 50257
38016 Grenoble Cedex 1Starting date
: 1st July, 2017Gross Salary
(salaire brut in French): between 2600 € and 3000 €
IMEP-LAHC - UMR 5130
Grenoble INP - Minatec : 3, Parvis Louis Néel - CS 50257 - 38016 Grenoble Cedex 1
Université de Savoie - F73376 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
Copyright Grenoble INP